Academic AfterSchool Care
2017-2018 School Year
- Homework Help – Students arrive in a safe, supervised environment that promotes academics
- Snacks Provided – Healthy, nutritious, and filling
- Optional Classes – Public Speaking, Debate, Common Core Writing, Reading, and Math (Additional Reduced Cost)
- Playtime – Students will get to relax, play games, and periodically visit our local park
- Fun Activities – Teacher leads activities in handwriting/typing, yoga, art, and games
- Make Friends! – Interact with other students and improve communication skills
Benefits to Students
- Have fun!
- Improve performance on upcoming SBAC Common Core Tests
- Increase self-confidence and presentation skills
- Expand organization, clarity and reading comprehension
- Enhance math problem-solving skills
- Complete most of his/her homework assignments before pickup
Looking for Transportation?