Prevent Summer learning loss with Communication Academy’s Summer Camps! We’re offering camps in Debate, Public Speaking, Common Core Writing, Common Core Reading, Common Core Math, Math Olympiad, and American Math Competition 8. Half and full day camps are available in Cupertino, Fremont, Dublin, San Mateo, Foster City, and Burlingame. All camps are offered in Cupertino, while selection is limited in other cities.
Summer camps offered (varies by location):
- Debate (Grades 4-8)
- Junior Speakers (Grades K-3)
- Public Speaking (Grades 4-8)
- Common Core Writing (Grades 2-8)
- Common Core Reading (Grades 1-8)
- Common Core Math (Grades K-3)
- Math Olympiad (Grades 4-5)
- American Math Competition 8 (Grades 6-8)
Full day camp schedule (varies by location):
- 9:00 – 12:00: First subject
- 12:00 – 1:00: Supervised lunch
- 1:00 – 4:00: Second subject
- 4:00 – 6:00: After camp care ($20/day)
If you want to focus on just one subject, half day camps are available from either 9:00 – 12:00 or 1:00 – 4:00.
Expect your child to learn in a safe and fun environment. Our camps consist of fun activities, meaty lessons, and active communication. Instructors are school teachers, college professors, experts in the field, speech & debate coaches/competitors, and published authors.
A complete schedule of our Summer 2018 Camps is coming soon!